Christmas Countdown Widget

Welcome

Welcome to my All Things Christmas Blog. Get a cup of your favorite coffee or tea and take a look around. I will be posting our Christmas traditions, websites and links of Christmas crafts and activities. If you have anything to share please let me know. My main family blog is found at www.homeschoolblogger.com/Pearcefamily

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I created this blog to post some extra Christmas things. I was also intrigued at the ease of use with blogger and how easily things can be posted and backgrounds changed. But I have invested a lot of time and energy in my original blog to switch now. So I won't delete this blog for awhile if there are any ideas anyone can glean from. But you can find me at homeschoolblogger.com/Pearcefamily.
Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: