Christmas Countdown Widget

Welcome

Welcome to my All Things Christmas Blog. Get a cup of your favorite coffee or tea and take a look around. I will be posting our Christmas traditions, websites and links of Christmas crafts and activities. If you have anything to share please let me know. My main family blog is found at www.homeschoolblogger.com/Pearcefamily

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting to know your friends---Christmas Edition

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Feel Free to copy and post your answers on your blog but be sure and leave me a comment so I can come visit yours.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend (except this year we put it up earlier since Anastasia will be gone)

4. When do you take the tree down? After new year


5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but going lowfat this year

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Mandy doll

7. Hardest person to buy for? This year---Alexa

8. Easiest person to buy for? This year- Joshua and Anastasia

9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes, several.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express and all the old classics of Rudolph and Santa Claus is coming to Town

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Little things like extra school supplies in July

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes for those White elephant gift exchanges

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies

16. Lights on the tree? Mulit colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? I have so many I like them all but I would have to say I especially like "Mary did you know?"

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? We traveled one year to Disneyland and then decided home is the best place for Christmas

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all.... Rudolph!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star on the big tree, Angel on Anastasia's

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Gifts from extended family and Anastasia's birthday gifts on Christmas Eve. Then other gifts Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Everyone's lack of Christmas spirit on Black Friday, not having enough money for gifts I am wanting to get

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Whatever my kids are into that year.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Yikes, a Disney Christmas? Scary...

I played too, this was just too cute to pass up!
http://onforeignsoil.blogspot.com/2008/12/getting-to-know-your-friends-christmas.html

Kathleen said...

Polar Express is a fave in our house too!

I played too...linked from Kris. You can find my list at www.treasuredchapters.blogspot.com.