Christmas Countdown Widget

Welcome

Welcome to my All Things Christmas Blog. Get a cup of your favorite coffee or tea and take a look around. I will be posting our Christmas traditions, websites and links of Christmas crafts and activities. If you have anything to share please let me know. My main family blog is found at www.homeschoolblogger.com/Pearcefamily

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Favorite Unit Study and Book



I wanted to share a great site for a free unit study. The unit study is called : A Blessed Christmas: A Unit Study Approach To Studying The Symbols of Christmas. I have had this for a couple of years and each year we pick several activities to do.
Another wonderful book that our family loves is The ADVENTure of Christmas by Lisa Whelchel. It is filled with so many great activites and on it's cover it says: "Helping Children Find Jesus in our holiday traditions" This is what I love about it, everything points back to Christ. If you can't buy it check to see if your local library has it and be sure to add it to your own Chritmas list.
Merry Christmas

No comments: